Friday, December 12, 2008

Nasty Nine

Man I feel like crap. I had Wednesday and Thursday off work and today I have taken 3 Zofrans to no avail. They are simply NOT working!!!

Arrgh!

Now I know why I hate pregnancy so much. I really hate feeling like crap 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It’s just plain horrible knowing that I can’t even sleep it off – that tomorrow when I wake up I’ll be feeling the same.

Admittedly it’s not as bad as it was with Byron (which I would say for the most part is due to the $263.00 for box of 20 tablets) but it still sucks majorly. The thought of doing this for the next 30 weeks kills me.

Week nine, which I shall term nasty nine, has been notoriously bad with my pregnancies. Usually it is marked with a hospital visit or two. This time though, so far so good although I’m only a few days into it and judging by today things are only ramping up. Sigh.

I know this is my last pregnancy. My last baby - I feel it now.

And so...I can not wait to bid farewell forever to nasty nine!

No comments: