Thursday, November 06, 2008

Confirmation

I did another test this morning just to make sure last night’s wasn’t a mistake.

It wasn’t. I got another two lines today and they were a smidge darker. Looks like I’m pregnant!

It’s starting to sink in although I’m really scared of what’s to come. I’m incredibly scared of the sickness. Petrified in fact. I keep thinking how many good days I have left before I’m stuck with it. There’s no use thinking it’s not going to happen this time. It did for the first two, so odds are it will for this one. Eeekkkk! Just thinking about it gives me the shivers. I really want to get to Christmas (12 weeks) without people at work knowing. There are some things I want to sort out there before I want them knowing I’m pregnant. Plus, there are the financial worries like paying the mortgage. I can’t afford not to work...hence I can’t afford to get sick like I did with Byron and Lily.

I wanted to make an appointed with my GP as soon as possible to get some Zofran ready for when the onslaught begins but I couldn’t get into to see her until the 29th of November. I’ll be 7 weeks. I’m praying with all my mite that I’ll still be ok. Sigh. I’m so scared. Though I’m happy too. I just need to find the in between.

No comments: