Saturday, November 25, 2006

Finally...

Byron has hopped on his bike for more then 1 minute and consequently learnt to peddle without getting frustrated (although the frustration did eventuate in probably about 4 minutes). I’ll admit I was somewhat concerned with his lack of enthusiasm for the bike. He just wasn’t interested (and really still isn’t all that fussed) on the bike. We have tried many tack ticks to get him on there, but nothing really works. He is just more interested in the sand pit and other stuff (sometimes I can't work out what). He gets very frustrated with the whole pedal thing and as a result just hops off. Today was a turning point...he peddled on his own!!!

Lily might be getting into some sort of routine; albeit night time only (but that’s a start!). She has slept quite well the last few nights, especially last night when she slept from 6.45pm until 5.45am. I know I have said it before, but man I hope she does that again tonight!!!

The time has arrived and we have put up our Christmas tree - I know it’s early i.e. not the 1st of December but I don’t care!!!

Now all it needs are some presents!!!

No comments: