Sunday, September 28, 2008

A session with MY kids!

I know, I know...I still haven't finished the birthday entries for Byron, but I will add them shortly...I'm still working on them - they have to be just so.

In the meantime, I’m doing photographic sessions for everyone else these days that I never really get to do a ‘session’ with my kids. I mean I get lots of shots here and there but nothing more then a few.

I set out this afternoon with the view to getting some great shot of the kids. I wanted some great portraits for my big, blank, boring white wall.

I plan on getting 3 big canvases – One of Lily, one of Byron and one of them together (bet you can't guess which ones). I can’t wait to order them. Finally, I’ll have something less blank to stare at. How very exciting.

I'll be sure to share when they're hanging on my wall!













4 comments:

Melza said...

Really nice Nic! I like them all x

Natalie said...

I just love these photos they're gorgeous. I can't wait to have the one of both of them on my wall as well xxx

Kylie said...

Gorgeous mate! I particularly like the one of both of them lying on the ground. x

Averil said...

What BEAUTIFUL children you have Nic. They're so angelic and perfect looking!

Great photos!

xx Ave