Wednesday, October 08, 2008

I broke my promise...

To keep you updated.

Sigh.

If truth be told I've had the most terrible experience with internet. When we moved we were no longer able to get ADSL, which is absolutely painful - apparently we live too far from the exchange...what the!? It's not like we moved out to the sticks. We're 20 mins from the city for crying out loud.

So, aside from dial-up our only option is wireless. And so far...wireless has proven the bone of my contention. I hate it. I could tear my hair out over it. I hate our provider. It has gotten so bad that today I've had to go and find myself another provider.

Fingers crossed, the new internet seems to be working, although it does cut out every little bit which I suspect is just the nature of wireless. I have a 7 day trial of coverage to decide if it's for us. The thing is, I'm off to Canberra on Friday morning for my Jinky photography workshop *YAY* and I'm not here to test it out.

Please, please, please cross your fingers that we'll finally be back to civilisation because having no internet is causing me some serious grief.

Once I'm back on board...I will try my very hardest to get my entries where they should be.

Talk soon
xxx

4 comments:

Melza said...

Hey Nic - bummer about your internet.... but YAY for your workshop on the weekend! Have heaps of fun and a fantabulous time!

x

Kylie said...

Oh PLEASE let this new internet provider work so that we can have you back! Have a great time on the Jinky course. x

MrsPfeiff said...

Nic I am praying your new provider is "the one"!!!!

Have a great time at Jinky, I'm as jealous as all hell (hehehehe) and I can't WAIT to hear all about it. It's going to be awesome!!!!!!!! Have some fun chick, you deserve it!!

Love ya xxx

MrsPfeiff said...

Commmmmmme onnnnnn. I want to know how Jinky went!!!!

K x