Friday, October 31, 2008

Could it be?

TTWe might have played a little bit of Russian roulette this month, if you know what I mean. Part of me has been hoping for the past week that perhaps we might be lucky (or maybe it’s unlucky) this month. I secretly have my fingers crossed that the egg meets the sperm although sometimes I uncross them because I’m really not sure it would be the right decision for my family. Plus, surely it’s not possible since things weren’t ‘timed’ properly or not as they would be if we were trying properly.

What’s been making me wonder if it could be, are the dreams – they’re so vivid and real. For the last few days I’ve been having the most intense dreams. They’re so much more intense then they normally are. It’s like I’ve gone from tranquil dreams that I can’t remember in the morning to dreams so vivid I feel like I’ve literally been there and not asleep.

The funny thing is the dreams were the first indication that I was pregnant with Lily. So, I’m thinking that maybe it’s a sign that I could be pregnant. Maybe I’m just trying some wishful thinking. I don’t think I have any other signs out of the ordinary. Just the dreams!

I guess time will tell...maybe another week or so and I’ll know for sure. Either way, I'm swaying negative more then positive.

No comments: