Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Sleeping Angel

My little cherub angel sleeping in her cot...it won’t be long before it's but a distant memory. It won’t be long before my little poppet is sleeping in her own big bed. A matter of weeks really is all.

(Look at those lips!!! Are they not the most kissable ever?!)



She's the picture of a sleeping angel in her baby bed, that is until she decides, using her cherub voice – or not so – to sing aloud at 5.30 in the morning. She's the angel no more. I really hope her new bed will curb her desire to call to attention all those in the house the moment she sees the sun shine through her window (NB - the sun doesn't seem to shine so bright on a Monday morning...it figures!).

A few more weeks and Lily will be my baby no more...Sigh.

3 comments:

Melza said...

Awww, they are such sweet cherubs when they are asleep aren't they?

Pips is going into her big bed as soon as we get to Perth (her cot got damaged in the move....) I can't wait!!!!

MrsPfeiff said...

She's so beautiful. Stunning photos - some of my favs. Her lips are so smoochable!!!! xxx

Kylie said...

Gorgeous photos! I can still remember you carefully handpicking her cot linen, bumper and matching accessories - and proudly displaying her room once it was all prepared for her arrival. I look forward to seeing her big girl room!