Saturday, September 02, 2006

Rough few days...

Well it has been a rough few days to say the least.

In short Lily contracted Golden Staf in her left eye which has required multiple visits to the hospital and doctors; Lily was jaundiced; Byron has lost his listening ears again and is being cheeky; I have a viral chest infection and to top it off, I have aggravated (quite severely) my SPD. I will fill in the finer details later as, you could probably appreciate, it has been a rough few days and I just don't have the energy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


For now here are a few pics of my little princess...


Byronism of the day...

I was telling Byron that I needed to go and change Lily’s nappy. He asked why and I said because it is dirty. He responded with, "make sure you take the poo out of her belly button!". No matter how many times we tell him, he seems to think that Lily’s umbilical cord is "poo".

No comments: