Sunday, July 13, 2008

Artistic

I knew exactly what I had in mind when I decided to get Byron to lie down outside in the alfresco area on my black felt yesterday. I wanted something artistic. Something different. I think that's what I got.

Byron is the perfect model. Besides being totally gorgeous...he is always (ok well not always - he limits me to about 10 shots) willing to let me snap away.

I couldn’t be happier with the shots I got. They are different, probably not everyone's cup of tea but they are artistic and well, my desired outcome.

You judge.





And just to prove he was happy (in case you thought he looked rather serious)...


5 comments:

MacPhee Family said...

I love them, the 2nd one is my favourite. To me it's the perfect headshot. That's the type of shot I need to get of Ashlie.It's perfect.

Kylie said...

Really beautiful work mate. The images are so raw and pure - every feature so perfect. You have a great little subject there!

Melza said...

Are you crossing over to the dark artistic side????? It's fun over here LOL Great shots - love the first one!

MrsPfeiff said...

Number one is my fav. I love it.

K x

Kylie Jansen said...

These are awesome Nic, well done!