Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Spanish Princess

My pettiskirts arrived from the USA yesterday - photography props. Very exciting indeed.

Since I was home with the kids I decided I would make the most of my time and 'try' (being the operative word) to get some shots of Lily wearing the gorgeous skirt...a perfect fit for her. Naughty me stripped her off in the middle of winter. It was warm though plus she was only 'topless' for 5 minutes *blush*.

Doesn't she look like a little Spanish princess?! Just gorgeous. For the record, the headband lasted about 15 seconds literally. She wasn't a fan. She's not a fan of the head gear which of course I hope will change. Her hair is slowly but surely getting longer and soon, no doubt, it will require some managing...something she's isn't to keen on at the moment.



No comments: