Saturday, July 12, 2008

Good News

Finally, after some poor decisions on our part (regarding two previous offers – one of which in hindsight we should have taken given the market crash here in Queensland) we have finally signed a contract on our old place. Of course, it’s subject to finance as well as pest and building so I won’t be able to rest easy until the contract goes unconditional, but at least there is hope!

The offer was $2K less then one that was made three months ago which sucks but at the end of the day we are happy just to get it off our hands.

So, all I can do is cross my fingers and hope to God that it all goes smoothly. God knows, I need it to. Really I do.

3 comments:

MrsPfeiff said...

Nicole! This is amazing news! I know it's not the figure you were looking for but it will be a mammoth weight off of your shoulders.

So glad to hear babe.

Love you x

Andrea said...

So pleased to hear it chicky. Hoping it goes unconditional without any additional stresses!!

Kylie said...

Woooo Hooooo!!!!!! Mate that is awesome news!! Well done! It's all up from here! xox