Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I want one...

I can't believe how gushy I got today going to see a friend of mines new little bub. A gorgeous little poppet she is. So cute and tiny. She has the softest, smoothest skin. Sigh. I could have cuddled her all night long. A little girl named Tayla. I couldn't be happier for my friend. Tayla is a long awaited first born.

I have the pleasure of taking her newborn photos on the weekend. In the meantime these few will have to do. Collectively....sigh




Man I want one. I want to have another now. The feeling of 'need' is back again. It's the same feeling I had when Byron was around Lily's age. The difference this time is that I can't go back for number three right now. I just can't. I'm so annoyed that I can't go back. God knows when I'll be able to. I worry the time will never be right again; that we simply will never be able to afford number three and that scares me a lot.

For now, and to avoid, my longing for number three, I'm just trying to focus on my kids, my photography and all the little babies popping up around me! Hopefully, come this time next year there won't be any further need to surpress my desire...I'll already be pregnant!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Hi Nic! I love your latest newborn shots, and those precious newborn looks! Your dream of #3 will become a reality mate. I can't wait until this time next year, and all of the lead-up with the excitement (stress!) of TTC. xox

Andrea said...

What a little cutie!! (Think I 'know' the mummy?!) and as always your photography is beautiful.

Time will come (sucks waiting through!) and I simply can't wait to follow your journey again ... if you'll have me along for the ride!