Thursday, June 05, 2008

Internetless still....

It seems we've moved to a location that doesn't have access to ADSL. I just got an email from the Internet provider I signed up for which says they are unable to proceed with our ADSL application. Apparently, "the line you supplied failed due to transmission loss being to high".

Arggghhh!

We have moved literally 5 minutes up the road with the same phone number yet we can't get ADSL Broadband. I'm about to lose my mind...Trevor included. Seriously, it's getting beyond a joke.

I have officially gone 2 weeks without Internet (aside from popping on for a quick email check at friends places or the local Internet cafe) and I feel so lost and out of touch. I don't think I have ever watched so much TV in a long while. Look it's probably a good thing, being without the Internet. It's possibly a break I needed (although I didn't think I did). I go back to work on Tuesday...sigh...so I guess I'll be back on-line then. As for my blog, well, I have so much to update on - moving, turning 30, my party, the freakin mouse (yes you read right...a MOUSE) that has made it self at home in my 2 week old house and little stuff with my kids - but that'll have to wait.

Back to the Internet...it seems wireless is our only option...either that or dial up (WHICH IS NOT AN OPTION!). So, it's back to the drawing board to find another provider.

OK better keep moving. I'm at a friends house - I just did her maternity shoot - and need to go and get the kids.

I guess I will see you on Tuesday when I'm back in touch with the world.

xx

1 comment:

Kylie said...

OMG I'm freaking out here! The very thought of you being 'internet-less' for an extended period of time is giving me heart palpitations! I hope you sort something out quick smart! In the meantime, I'd better send you an SMS to find out how you are! As for the mouse...EEEEEK - if there's one thing I'm phobic of, it's mice. My skin is crawling just thinking about it. xox