Monday, June 30, 2008

So Fresh

$90 later and the carpet is smelling all nice and fresh again. The lounge looks as good as new. Phew!

Trevor had told me that whilst he had cleaned the carpet and lounge he thought he could see it staining and not to mention the lingering smell. For crying out loud, we've only been in the house a matter of weeks. We couldn't possibly stain the carpet that soon. So, with mum's insistence I got some carpet cleaners to duck around and quickly clean the carpet and lounge.

I'm so glad I did. Although it was $90 I wish I didn't have to spend...it was money well spent.

Byron looked so miserable tonight. There have been no more vomits *gasp* but he just looked very unwell.

On a side note...lets just say, there are lots of towels scattered all over his bedroom floor. I can't afford another $90 call out fee any time soon!

In closing, I get to spend the day home with my babies tomorrow...both of them. Lily will stay home - I couldn't be bothered dropping her at kindy and besides, she can keep Byron company.

Geepers...is that the time already?! I guess I better get to bed. God knows what tomorrow will hold.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

hehehe I wonder if you're regretting your decision not to be bothered dropping Lily to kindy??!! hehehe. Seriously, it must have been great to spend a day with your precious ones. xox