Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lost Mojo

I seem to have lost my blog mojo. What’s with that?

My ‘need to blog’ entries tally is mounting and I can’t seem to get motivated to get them done. I think not having the internet for ‘so’ long has restored my interest in television.

I’m so mad!

Lets see…there’s the 30th birthday and the party. There are those damn mice I mentioned (we’ve caught 5 so far…eeeekkkk…can you believe it? My brand new house and a little mice family think it’s theirs and move in…I showed them!). There’s Lily’s first pig tail (miss pebbles), her funny face (freakin hilarious) and her never ending vocabulary (no joke, she rivals Bryon). Byron’s just planted his first ever plant – a tomato plant – which requires consideration. Sigh. He’s such a big boy now. What else? My detox diet (I'm currently on day 3), my sister's wedding any my gorgeous attendants and, well, just stuff.

What’s worse is that I feel like I’ve lost my photo mojo too and that my friend, requires a special entry all to its self.

So there you have it. Funny huh?! I could have written at least one of my ‘need to blog’ entries instead of spinny the aforementioned crap. Oh well, I’ll have to try tomorrow.

Tomorrow it is. 30th birthday here we come.

2 comments:

MrsPfeiff said...

You'll be back...just wait and see. Besides, if you don't, I will find where you live and beat you til you blog again!!

Okay...so maybe not beat you. Gently persuade, perhaps. Your blog's like therapy - and the good Lord above knows I need it.

Love ya mate xxx

Jessika said...

Mrspfeiff you said it in one, its past tomorrow and im patiently waiting, ive done my blog lol,

cant wait to hear about your 30th..