Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wish me luck...

Wish me luck...we are going on a ‘road trip’ with the kids to Sydney. What you say? “Are we mad?”...you could say that. To be honest Trevor and I are cringing at the moment over the thought of travelling 12 hours in the car with a 3 year old and new baby.

The trip is just a fleeting visit for my brother’s wedding on Saturday, so you could say that it is an obligatory visit rather then a holiday. Obligatory visit or holiday, the trip has to be made and we have taken the very brave (note the emphasis) option of driving (well it really wasn’t an option - when you factor in 3 return airfares plus car hire ($$$$) for a three day visit, driving seemed like the only option).

So here we are waiting to go (only 7 hours to go...yippee) – wish me luck!!!

No comments: