Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Kisses...glorious kisses!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My little girl gives kisses all over the place. If your head gets close enough she opens her mouth up nice and wide and tries - she hasn't yet perfected the action - to plant a kiss. Her kisses consist of wet, wide open mouthed, head banging - the aim can be all wrong - kisses...not quite as tender as my Byron kisses (which are beautiful), but heart pounding and warm fuzzy all the same.

The person she likes to kiss the most is Byron. Anytime he is playing with her and gets his head within distance she opens her mouth and moves in for the kill. He loves it and is more then obliging (although he does wipe his mouth in disgust when she is done). Without fail, when I am holding her, I try to steal as many kisses as I can. I say "kiss...give mummy kisses" or "kiss for mummy". She complies most of the time. I love that her mouth remains wide open the whole time and that she doesn't know when the kiss is meant to end. There are no "mwahhhs" yet; just squeals of delight when it is all over (from everyone involved).

I am totally in love with this age. The things she learns every day astound me.

...I am waiting patiently for the bug tight cuddles to arrive!

No comments: