Sunday, October 07, 2007

Arrrgghhh!!!!

Lily is miserable.

Down right miserable and apart from endless cuddles there really isn’t anything I can do.

She still has gastro. Not vomiting now but terrible diarrhea. To make it worse, I had the dreaded gastro yesterday. Granted, no where near as bad as my little Lily but terrible all the same (number 3 will be on hold for a while – there is no way I am going back for that hyperemesis any time soon!).

I have never seen Lily so unhappy and dejected with life. In fact, I never saw Byron like Lily is now so I'm hard pressed to know what exactly I should do. We are off to the doctors first thing tomorrow. We thought about taking her to hospital today but she is drinking water, loving those gastrolite iceblocks (which is fantastic) and eating muesli made up with water, so she is getting some nourishment. I really hope she picks up soon as it’s heartbreaking to see her big sad eyes staring up at me - I want to see some smiles.

Arrrgghhh…I hope Byron doesn’t get it!!!

No comments: