Monday, October 15, 2007

Artistic Flair

I think Byron might be a photographer! What do you think?

He definitely has some artistic flair; the way he has captured that builder’s hat. Oh and those feet...aren’t they just the cutest and the placement is *oh so* perfect (and no my eyes aren’t painted on – I'm just wearing my ‘mummy’ glasses!). Hmm....I can't say the photo of me is very flattering - I think the light is all wrong!


free image hosting by LargeImageHost.comfree image hosting by LargeImageHost.comfree image hosting by LargeImageHost.comfree image hosting by LargeImageHost.com

(Byron's photo was taken by me...)

I had a Fisher Price camera on lay-by which I was going to give him for his birthday but decided against it, because I thought he had got enough. Instead I thought I would give it to him for Christmas until I remembered the money dad had given me for Byron's birthday so against my inner voice telling me he has enough, I decided to get it anyway (I had been mulling over what to get him with his birthday money and the bank just didn't seem like any fun). I am so glad I did. He loves it - his first ever camera!

The picture quality isn't the greatest which is fine because I think it adds that childish factor to the shot – kinda like a drawing. It’s only been one afternoon so I haven’t had the best opportunity to see him in action but I really can’t wait. I can’t wait to see what he thinks is worth capturing. I can’t wait to see his take on the world; it's like looking through his eyes and that to me is so exciting!

I wonder what he will see tomorrow?!

No comments: