Thursday, October 18, 2007

She’s walking...

A metre here and 30cms there - she is finally taking some more steps BUT only when you stand her up and say “come and get me” or “come to mummy”. She can take quite a few steps before she plops down. Miss Lily can not yet get to the standing position unaided nor does she have the guts to just go on her own without some guidance but hey...my little Lily is still so clever.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Plus, she is just so darn cute!!!!!!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have lots of bits and pieces to talk about but little time (work stuff calling – darn mediation I need to prep for). There's Lily's health stuff, house stuff, work stuff, and well...just stuff. I'll have to come back later me thinks – probably tomorrow.

No comments: