Thursday, September 20, 2007

One step...two step...

One step…two step – well not quite but almost! My little Lily is nearly walking. I can hardly contain my excitement. She can stand by herself for small periods now, although she is unable to obtain that position on her own. She has taken one step that I have seen. She could have even taken another but I wasn’t completely sure because before I knew it she was crash tackling Byron (her new favourite past time).

I am simply so proud at how far she has come...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As I mentioned above, Lily has taken a liking to rough play with Byron, which they both seem to enjoy. However, she doesn’t quite know when ‘rough’ is too ‘rough’ if you know what I mean; that nice play doesn’t include pulling hair, bitting and slapping! The other day she bit him on the back and tonight she pulled his hair – naughty little sausage!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: