Friday, November 02, 2007

Hands in the air…

Lily has just decided she would like to walk more; take a few more steps.

She is letting go of things now and walking from one place to another, whereas, before she had to be coaxed to walk.

I love how she walks – hands in the air, as a steady support. It looks like she is praying to the almighty or something. It is adorable. I love her unsteadiness and the way she concentrates just so, making sure she doesn’t fall over. The way she gets all excited when we (including Byron) applaud her efforts, is simply gorgeous *sigh*.

It won’t be long before she is walking more then she is crawling. I envisage this might happen by the time she is 15 months – I wonder if I’ll be right!?

2 comments:

danny cane said...

Hi kid now you wont rain your house will starte very soon
love dad
paulmacphee@optusnet.com.au

danny cane said...

my new name is Danny Cane so people wont find me
DAD