Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sickness and stuff

I've had another bout of the good ol' viral bug these last few days. I felt dreadful yesterday. I hobbled off to work for half the day because I had an urgent piece of work to get out, before coming home to bed, which is pretty much where I stayed until this morning. Thankfully it was ‘Grandma’ day yesterday so my not so well children didn’t have to go to kindy.

I can’t believe my run of bad lack this year. Whilst not as bad as the first winter after Byron was born (which was dreadful) I think I'm still entitled to put up my hand and say I've had my fair share of colds. Similarly, Lily would have to do the same. Byron has not done too badly except for this week’s bug. Trevor, a.k.a ‘superman’ as he would call himself, hasn’t had any remanence of a cold for quite a while. He likes to brag about that fact..."when I get sick...oh wait that never happens...". Hmmm, me thinks he better touch some wood before he gets bitten on the bum.

Moving on from anything viral, the car is still getting fixed. It has been 2 weeks and they have said another week and we should have it. Meanwhile, I’m getting too used to driving around in my brand new hire car. So used to it in fact, that I might have to keep it (he he he).

No comments: