Friday, November 23, 2007

No Such Luck!

There was the threat of a storm last night and the threat of rain today. The darn sky never delivered on either threat which just plain sucks. It sucks because, despite the hope something might have been done, the builder’s stayed away. I hate the thought that two perfect days were wasted; wasted for nothing. At least if it had of rained it wouldn’t seem as bad – at least I could curse the weather and not the builder. At the moment I feel like every sunny day has to be made the most of, especially when rain is forecast for the coming days and months.

Disclaimer: You’ve probably noticed a lot of focus of late on my lovely patch of dirt. You see, I’m desperate for things to get cracking. Please ignore my ramblings. My only excuse being I'm completely and utterly over the whole process...I want it to start and my patience has long since gone.

No comments: