Monday, December 10, 2007

I’m an Aunty again!

Welcome to the World
Bronte Ann

...a little sister to Ashlie, born today at 11.05am weighing in at a tiny 2.6kgs.




Awwhhhh how I wish I could give you lots of kisses and cuddles and Byron and Lily could too. Alas, the joys of living interstate. *sniff* *sniff*

Wishing you a life full of happiness, laughter and love. Sending big cuddles and kisses your way my sweet niece.

Aunty Nic xx


Moving in a completely different tangent, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to note Byron’s antics of today. I think its high time Byron refrains from wrestling with his little friends at kindy...there are reasons why it's forbidden. I don’t want to see any more carpet burn on his back or fat lips for that matter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: