Monday, December 17, 2007

I’m such an idiot!

I could kick myself, cry and scream all in the one breathe.

I’m so angry with myself it’s not funny.

We had front row tickets to the Wiggles, which I pre-purchased back in June. I thought the concert was on Sunday 23rd but it wasn’t...IT WAS YESTERDAY!

I missed the concert. I simply cannot believe I could be so stupid?!!! Argh!!!

I’m so disappointed. Our saving grace is that we didn’t tell Byron about the concert. We were going to surprise him and tell him on the way there. Thankfully he doesn’t know that he won’t be going. Thank fully we won’t have to deal with the tears and tribulations of missing such an important event.

Aside from throwing $90 down the drain, I’m bitterly disappointed that I won’t get to see his face and feel his excitement. I’m truly sorry I missed it.

I’m such an idiot!

*sigh*

Mental note: trying to remember all the important events of this year’s festivities, work and everything else which has to be remembered, in my head, isn’t a good idea. I think I need to employ a better strategy.

No comments: