Sunday, December 02, 2007

Photography

I acquired some editing software this weekend (the lovely Photoshop) and oh my! I’m in love! It's truly amazing the type of stuff you can do in these programs. No wonder all the pros' photos look so damn good.

I was out with the camera this weekend and shot some more pics. Here they are…(special mention to the lovely Karen for her black and white ‘pop’).




Not bad, considering I don’t have a DSLR.

Keeping with photography, we got some professional shots taken today. I can’t wait to see how they turned out. We travelled out to some beautiful gardens so there should be some half decent shots if location is anything to go by. The location was great but I can’t say the same for Byron. He was so cranky; didn’t want to take photos and when he did, put on this cheesy horrible fake smile. Lily was a right angel on the other hand until the end.

Mental Note: Do family shots at the beginning…not the end! I don't think we got any half decent ones at all. *sigh*

Finger’s crossed some turn out well.

No comments: