Thursday, August 28, 2008

In the evening...

While we were waiting for Nanna to come over this afternoon for birthday wishes, we had a little tea party with Lily's new tea set. We all sat on the floor, including Trevor and we had our very first ever tea party. Byron and Lily thought it was great fun!


Not long after we finished our 'tea' Nanna arrived bearing gifts!

Nanna bathed the kids (my least favourite activity after work) which was fantastic. We had dinner, sausages and vegeables (the kids favourite), Gran (my step mum) came around to visit too and then we had cake...




After we had cake, there was a knock at the door. Guess what...there was more cake. How sweet of our new neighbours to remember Lily's birthday. They came around with a little pink cupcake (and a blue one for Byron) with candles and all.

She felt so special.


After more cake, the kids went to bed and I couldn't help but take a picture of the little angels figures mum had placed on Lily's cake...(for fun of course).

4 comments:

Kylie said...

What a lovely tea party...and those cake toppers are divine! xox

Peta said...

Happy Birthday, Lily!!

LOVE those tea sets. They are the best. Wish I had bought one for my Lilli when she was smaller. Think I could get away with giving one to Noah for his birthday, just so I can have one in the house?

Nic - she is absolutely gorgeous xx

Peta said...

Happy Birthday, Lily!!

LOVE those tea sets. They are the best. Wish I had bought one for my Lilli when she was smaller. Think I could get away with giving one to Noah for his birthday, just so I can have one in the house?

Nic - she is absolutely gorgeous xx

Peta said...

my message was so important i had to post it twice :)