Saturday, August 30, 2008

More Photos

We met with a group of photographers this afternoon in the hope of getting some family shots taken down the Coast at the beach.

It was bloody windy to say the least and Lily didn’t really want a bar of it because (1) there were no M&Ms and (2) she hardly slept because we were rushing around today. She looked so darn cute too. Sigh. I was hoping to get some other photographers to take some shots of her but alas it didn’t happen.

I personally hate having my photo taken but I am hopeful that we got something out of the session which I’d be happy to put on the walls. I’ll share in due course – when I get to see the outcome. In the meantime, here are a few I took of the kids…




And one that I'm happy with as I never seem to be able to caputre the kids together, despite my efforts....

1 comment:

Melza said...

I love that b&w of Byron - just gorgeous!