Saturday, August 30, 2008

Party Time...

We had a little party – just a little one – for Lily this year. Nothing fancy, I mean we don’t even have any grass yet! We have a fence of course, but no grass – its coming!

Anyway I digress; she had a few little friends over for morning tea. There was Ella, Sarah, Cody, Alex, Grace, Noah and Suliman. Not to mention Byron and Lily, some parents and few other ‘siblings’ to boot.

I made cupcakes, fairy wand biscuits, and fairy bread. There was fruit, lollies and chips as well as ‘healthy’ pop top juice things for the kids.

My Lily is such a piggy. She sat at her table, with her little friend Ella, and literally ate for half the party. If she wasn’t eating or roaming the food table she was jumping on the jumping castle. I thought for sure I would be seeing a whole lot more of ‘that’ food if she kept on with the jumping. Thankfully I was lucky in that department. Phew! We all know how much I HATE vomit.

After all was said and done, the children went home and Lily had a long sleep – that was of course after I wrangled a packet of lollies out of her fingers that she somehow nabbed from a party bag. That girl and food...sometimes I wonder.

I was a little disappointed with the photos I took...there weren't many. Sigh. Maybe next year. There was however one corker which will make it out for the 21st. Can you spot which one that might be?










2 comments:

Kylie said...

pmsl - the old 'finger in the nose' photo hey?! I think you took something similar of Stell....who also has a weird fascination for all things nasal!! We were sorry to miss her party this year - looks like she had a fantastic time! x

Melza said...

LOL that is classic!