Thursday, August 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!

Happy Birthday my sweet Lily!

We didn't get a chance to play much this morning because being a Thursday it was a work day. Sigh. There was enough time however for Liy to open her presents - that said, there wasn't much time for her to play with them. Speaking of presents, I must admit I was pretty good this year. I normally spoil my kids rotten but I'm trying to tone that down some and think I did pretty well with Lily this year. I only gave her four things this year.

Lily got a Dorothy the Dinasour, Fisher Price Tea Set, plate set with drink bottle and Fisher Price My First Doll House.

She had fun opening all her presents, Byron in tow. Funnily enough, her favourite thing was the Disney Princess drink bottle with a Dorothy coming in a close second.





Tonight we will have all the fun...there will be cake!

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Happy 2nd Birthday precious girl! Looks like you had a great time opening your presents. Stella loves Dorothy too! xox

Melza said...

LOL Pips is just mad about Dorothy as well!!

What is it with that big green creature?????

Looks like Lily had a wonderful day!

Mel x

Jessika said...

Hayley LOVES Dorothy aswell. Melza i have no idea what it is, i think its a girl thing with dorothy, although i know a few boys who love dorothy too..

Nic, Where did you get Dorothy with a too too on? hayley has a huge one like that but not with a too too on her, i want one.

happy birthday sweet lily. lots a love

jess

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Miss Lily!

She's just adorable Nicole - you must be so proud.