Monday, August 11, 2008

More Lollypop Madness

There was a break in the weather today in Adelaide. Woohooo! No rain today albeit the weather is still freezing. So cold for a Queenslander.

Karen and I took this opportunity to get some photos of the kids in some really fun places. Right near Karen's place there is an old train station platform that is burnt out. It's a photographer's dream. There is texture everywhere. In fact, Adelaide - or where Karen lives - is a photographer's dream. Everywhere I look there are green fields, old buildings, dirt roads. Sigh. I'd love all that around me.

I know I've done it a few times before but honestly lollypops are sooooo much fun. What's not to love about them? They are colourful and yummy. Plus, the reason they are a photographer's prop of choice is that they make (or entice) kids to sit still. The colours of the lollypops, coupled with the texture of the old platform made for some great photos! Of course, gorgeous children made them perfect!








1 comment:

Jackie said...

Nic,

I love love love your photos!! These are such gorgeous photos of Lily and H. I especially love the one where they are looking at each other. If you ever come to Sydney can you take photos of Joey and Jayden, pretty pretty please! :D