Monday, July 10, 2006

Arggghhhh!!!!

For the record, I just wanted to note that I am 31 weeks pregnant today. There is not a whole lot to report really – nothing that I haven’t spoken about in the last few days.

As for a Byronism of the day, I have to say there isn’t one! He is not my most favourite person of the day. His listening ears seem to have gone a walking – quite a fair distance I would imagine . I must have asked him 5 times to do things each time I wanted something done! I couldn’t begin to count the amount of times I said "Byron" today; probably hundreds.

Not only were his listening ears missing but he was a cheeky bugger too. Not cute cheeky but naughty cheeky. I was at my wits end; must have asked him 5 times to do something and he continued to ignore me. So, in my frustration I said to him that he was going to get a hard smack that would hurt his legs. He said to me "no don’t smack me hard, smack me soft!" WTF!!! That was just one of the cheeky comments for the day...others included:

"I don’t want to be your friend anymore"
"You’re not my friend"
"Your mean"
"No I’m not!" (in response to me telling him he is naughty)
"Yes I can!" (in response to me telling him he can't do something)

To top the day off, Byron refused to eat dinner again today. I don’t think he has really touched any of my home cooked meals for the last 2 weeks. I am a little worried that he is not eating very much to sustain him at the moment (but then I remember that little people can live off air if they need to).

On a final note, Byron wanted to ride his bike today so outside we went. He cried and carried on the whole time because he couldn't pedal it properly. All he wanted me to do was push him around, which I wasn't prepared to do as we are trying to get him used to pedalling himself. I ended up getting the sh*ts and came inside. He followed behind, continuing with his antics...

Arggghhhh!!!!

No comments: