Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My Dearest Baby Girl

My Dearest Baby Girl
(by Me - Nicole)

The past 8 months have come and gone
and soon you will be here,
A little baby girl of mine to love, cherish
and hold near.

A baby sister so treasured and wanted
for the brother that awaits,
For years and years you will play together
and become the best of mates.

There are so many people who await your arrival
full of anticipation and bliss,
Waiting to coddle over your every whim
with lots of cuddles and of course a gentle kiss.

For the moment however you are mine
you exist inside of me,
I feel your life; movement and hiccups
and can’t wait to set you free.

Who will you look like –
Daddy, Byron or me,
Maybe a distant relative
way back in the family tree.

Whoever you are; whom ever you look like
it doesn’t matter at all,
All that matters is that you are wanted
my dearest baby girl so small.

No comments: