Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Nothing day...

Today was a bit of a nothing day.

Nothing much happening so really there is nothing much to report. Let’s just say...

1. I still haven’t finished the nursery – hopefully I can get to that soon (I guess I still have a bit of time up my sleeve).

2. I still haven’t received my money from the insurance company which is beginning to get beyond a joke :angry:. It has been 8 weeks since I lodged my claim and nearly 2 weeks since they told me it was approved. I was told I would receive it early this week. By my calculations early this week ends at 12pm (but I guess I can stretch to 5pm) tomorrow (Wednesday).

3. I am looking forward to my 4D ultrasound of the baby tomorrow. I can’t wait to see her…I will report more about that tomorrow.

Byronism of the day...

Byron’s little friend Willow dropped by to say hello for a few minutes this afternoon. He was trying to give her one of the balloons (I brought home from the wedding) to play with. She didn’t want it. He turned to me and said "Mummy Willow is not sharing!". I thought it was interesting that because she would not take (instead of give) he considered it not to be sharing...this does put a whole new spin on the concept of sharing I would think.

No comments: