Thursday, February 14, 2008

My first baby shoot!

In keeping with my 'shooting other kids' entry, I wanted to record for prosperity - something I seem to be doing a lot of that these days (which I guess is the reason for my blog) -my very first shoot of a little baby. It just so happened to occur on the same day I shot Master N at his party...so it was a big day photographically.

Master L, 4 months, is just adorable. He is such a booffer boy. I loved taking these photos. He was just so easy to take pictures of...I guess that goes with out saying when you are too cute.

*cluck* *cluck* *cluck*






1 comment:

Naomi V said...

Hi Nicole, thanks for your msg tonight and for your lovely comments. I love these pics and especially the last two. I am a huge fan of dribble as you will see in heaps of my pics (well not really - just haven't learnt how to photoshop them out yet).

Did you do a course in photography? I noticed you are in brisbane and thought you could recommend one.

Thanks
Na