Tuesday, February 19, 2008

TA-TA Babyhood!

It’s official! My little baby is no longer a baby. She has moved out of the babies’ room at kindy and made her self right at home in the toddlers’ room. In fact, you would never know she just left the sanctuary of the babies room, the transition was so easy. No more cot to sleep in…it’s the mat on the floor like the big kids!

*sob* *sob*

The last bit of babyhood is fading fast. To top it all off, and to seal the deal to toddler hood, Lily reaches that big 18 month mile stone next week – read: ONE and a HALF! I know I have said it a million times already but, where does the time go? It’s as if one blinks and a year has passed.

I get all melancholy as my babies move out of babyhood. I remember having the same feelings when Byron graduated. Don’t get me wrong, I embrace the next stage but it’s sad to say good bye to such a special time – number three won’t be moving from babyhood to toddler hood until its three...I don't know how I will manage knowing it's the last time!

Speaking of embracing the next stage, I’m so in love with my ‘toddler’ (there, I said it!). She is magical. She is adorable. She is sweet. She is endearing. She is loveable and best of all…she is mine! What more could a mother ask for!?





(She persists in wearing EVERYONES' shoes...these are daddy's know defunct thongs on back the front!)

No comments: