Saturday, February 09, 2008

Shooting other kids!

(He he he - not literally of course!)

Today was a busy day! We went to little N’s first birthday party. He is such a gorgeous little thing; so different to my kids – with his big brown eyes and dark hair. Anyway, I took my camera along so that I could take some pictures of the birthday boy.

I haven’t had the opportunity to take pictures of children other then my own, so taking my camera was a big step in my photographic journey so far. Taking pictures of your own children is way different, as is post processing the shots - you know them, what their best look is, their smiles etc. With another child, it is all a mystery. It was a great day because not only did I get to take photos of Master N, I also got to take some photos of a few other littlies in attendance at the party too.

Anyhoo, given this was technically my first ‘mini-session’ I wanted to record it for prosperity. Here are some of the pictures of Master N (I haven’t yet got to the other shots – proofing these for his parents took a while!).

Isn’t he the cutest?!








I think they turned out pretty good (if I do say so myself!).

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Nic - seriously, you are doing an amazing job with your photography! If you can capture anything half as good as these when I bribe you over to my house, I will be positively thrilled, as I'm sure Master N's Mummy is!! You've got a natural flair for this! xxx

Andrea said...

I agree with Kylie ~ your one talented chickadee!