Friday, February 08, 2008

Working up a sweat!

I desperately want to take more photos of Lily close up but she is on the move at the speed of lighting these days that I really don’t get the opportunity.

After work today, I tried so hard – so hard that I physically worked up a sweat. I picked her up, flew her to the spot I wanted (which she thought was fantastic), grabbed my camera and…well…by the time I got to look through the view finder (let alone focus) she was off. I did this over and over again until I thought, no more. It was so frustrating. On the odd time I did capture her face, she would frown as if to say “just get that thing out of my face already!”.

As it happened I think I captured a few ‘keepers’ amongst the midst of the poor shots (and there were many).

She has the most amazing eyes just like her brother…I can’t stop looking at them. They are like sparkling stars (click for bigger versions and you will see!).




7 comments:

Melza said...

Oh I love that pouting photo!

Mel xxx

Rachel said...

Your daughter has gorgeous eyes!
I love the holding hands photo

Kylie Jansen said...

These are just gorgeous Nic.

xxx

Andrea said...

How cute is that pouting photo!! Her hair has had abit of a growths spurt as well!!

Andrea said...

Another comment to share my little "freak out" ~ Lily will be 18 months old this month ~ that is seriously seriously scary how quickly did that time go!

Jessika said...

Nic those pics are fantastic she has beautiful eyes and andrea was right such beautiful eyes

Averil said...

Nic, I LOVE the new look of your blog - it's gorgeous. As is your photography!!

xx Averil