Sunday, February 24, 2008

Old World Charm

It’s far too late.

I have spent far too long on the computer proofing all the gorgeous photos I had the opportunity to take today - too many hours to note.

I just couldn’t go to bed without popping my most favourite photos of Miss E in my blog. She is a gorgeous little thing (19 months) with hair more beautiful then Shirley Temples. It was fitting then, that some of the pictures I took of her were screaming for the old world feel and that is exactly what they got. A little bit of vintage and texture!

I just love them (can I say that without having ‘tickets on myself’?).


(She is walking on air in this one - I caught her mid flight!)



(This one would have been my favourite but for the focus falling on the bear and not her eyes - I still think it's gorgeous though)

(This is my favourite!)


I have a ton more photos of her! She was just so photogenic. I will save those for another day (not to mention the photos of Miss S and Master C – photos coming out everywhere!)

1 comment:

Melza said...

How cute is she? Did you use AF or MF? Just love them! I too am guilty of spending way too much time editing my photos.....
Mel xo