Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What's happening with the house?

There's not a lot happening with the house this week – typically huh!? They did the plastering and cornices early this week but that’s it I’m afraid. It looks like that's all they'll do for the next week or so. Next is lock up stage…attaching the garage and putting a lock on the front door. The supervisor advised that they’ll do that next week some time…probably late next week! So the house will sit for a while now before the next stage (which is frustrating to say the least).

It will suck a little though when it gets ‘locked up’ because we won’t be able to access the house unless someone is there, which means I will hardly get to see the progress seeing as how I work every day! Trevor will be able to catch them most days though which is good – at least he can take photos (so I have something to look at) and check that things are on track.

So for this week all I have to show is finished plastering!

No comments: