Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Funny Conversation

Just reporting a funny conversation I shared with Byron in the car this morning on the way to kindy…

B: "I will be turning five soon".
M: "You don’t turn five for another 9 months…in late September".
B: "How do you know?!"
M: "Because I gave birth to you".
B: "What’s birth?"
M: "When you were born. Remember when I was in the hospital with Lily and she was born? Well I was in the hospital with you too".
B: "When I was in your tummy, with Lily, you had no kids. When I get 5 and 6 you will get another baby. I will be older and older and older. I will be in grade 1 and 2 and 3".

I just love how he thinks he was in my tummy with Lily at the same time, but that he came first! Awwwhhhhhhh...how incredibly sweet. I'm not too sure about how many 'babies' he actually thinks will be coming. I can assure you it won't be anymore then one and it will be when he is in prep (finger's crossed).

No comments: