Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hot Pink Tutu

You might recall I mentioned a few weeks back that Lily was the proud new owner of some silver tini tiny jiffies. Well, I also purchased *naughty naughty* a divine little hot pink tutu to match those gorgeous little shoes. Hmmm, I think I might have mentioned that. Anyway, I popped it on Lily this morning, as you do when you’re not going anywhere special but hanging out at home. I couldn’t resist taking a few snaps in between the showers of rain (yes what a surprise…more rain).

She was just eatable!




P.S I haven't forgotten about my other child....he just needs a bit of bribery to pose...It's rather painful trying to take pics of him at the moment, but I'm working on it! This one cost me a freddo!!!

6 comments:

MrsPfeiff said...

Nic she's amazing!! She's so beautiful. You are getting some priceless shots of the kids. Don't worry, my Harry is a photo-Grinch like Byron too but doesn't "get" bribery yet. D'oh!!

Gorgeous shots Nic, just gorgeous.

Karen xxx

Peta said...

I love the one of Lily sitting on the road. Can I ask if you 'did' anything to the picture, or is that straight from the camera?

Nicole said...

Thanks Peta (and Karen). I did run colour pop urban action of these photos. Bring out the vibrancy of the colour and adds a retro feel.

Tam said...

Nic- she is just beautiful. And the tutu is gorgeous- so girly :)

And look at byron- he looks so grown up in that photo!

Your photos are great

Blythe said...

Gorgoeus, gorgeous, gorgeous! I must know - where did you find the tiny teeny Jiffies? I think I must have some for the Boomp!

Kylie Jansen said...

Wow Nic these photos are amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself (and your gorgeous kiddies!!)

Kylie
xxx