Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Smelly Bum!

Arghhh! I would have to say in all honesty that I have never met a child that can poo like Lily. She is a pooing machine. Sorry for the ‘too much information’ entry but it really does have to be recorded for prosperity – that I have the stinkiest girl in town!

Every morning I have to get up to the wafting present Lily leaves for me in the morning and poooooweeeee it’s horrible! Six out of seven days, at the crack of sparrows, I walk into her room to be greeted with a delightfully happy sausage jumping around her cot, arms stretched for me to pick her up, appearing to not have a care in the world (how can that be when one's bottom is covered in poo?!). As I get closer to her cot I’m often overcome from the fumes that waft out of her nappy (which turns in to gag factor when I go to change it – so much so I consciously don’t breathe through my nose when I change her nappy in the morning).

I just don’t get how such a cutie pie can ‘produce’ the nappies that she does. Girls are meant to be a sweet smelling and nice...right?!

It’s not just the morning either. Lily will continue to poo all day long. She has always been a phooey little pie – up to 6 dirty nappies a day. I thought it would slow down though...you know down to 1 or 2 a day. Umm know, not Lily. She has continued on as she did when she was a little bubby - up to 6 a day! This makes me very scared about impending toilet training. Arggghhh! I wish I could skip that.

Byron was never as ‘smelly’ as Lily; or at least I can’t remember him being like that. Like I said, I just assumed girls would be more fresh and sweet smelling – seems I was wrong!

No comments: