Friday, March 28, 2008

Another Byronism – ‘bout time!

It’s been a while huh?

All Byron's funny speak just seems to roll into one these days. However, the other day he did come out with a cracker that I just couldn’t go past.

Byron has had a sore mouth the last few days. Apparently he hit it on a door – I don't recall this...but never the less, that's his story and he's sticking with it. Anyway, I was brushing his teeth and he started complaining about the pain. The following discussion took place:

Me... “Where does it hurt?”
Byron… (Pointing to the top of his mouth) “In here”
Me… “Perhaps you have an ulcer”
Byron… “NO! It’s not an old sore, it’s a new sore. I got it this week”

I rate this one right up there with the best!

2 comments:

MrsPfeiff said...

OMG Nic, I couldn't help but jump on to read the Byronism and it's a pearler!! He's so gorgeous!!

Becca said...

Yep, one of his best by far! LOL xx