Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Five minutes with a newborn...

Gosh newborns are just divine…aren’t they!? I could cuddle, stare and goo over them for ever.

Whilst many mums can’t wait for the magic six week milestone – getting past the difficulties of that period - I wish I could keep them that small for ever (well not ever but you get my drift).

Meet Master K…he’s only 7 days old. He is the newest edition to my mother’s group. I’m no longer the only mum with two kids (woohoo!). I went and dropped by for a visit yesterday evening. I was lucky to have the opportunity to take some pics although it was an impromptu shoot - five minutes because the light was fading fast. He kept pulling the funniest faces and squirming like little newborns do. You honestly forget how tiny your little ones were until you see a newborn again (although neither of mine were as small as Master K at around 6lbs).

I’m going back to do another session with him and his big brother shortly…can’t wait (I need my cuddle fix)!






7 comments:

Blythe said...

Such gorgeous photos Nicole, and what a divine little creature! Those faces are so sweet!

MrsPfeiff said...

Nic! I think the first photo is one of my favourite photos you've taken!! Please put it in your newborn gallery, when it's set up. I adore it!!

Great work - especially for so impromptu!!

K xxx

Naomi V said...

Now these are divine. So small and precious.

Well done. When are you setting up a website and starting your business - you rock!

Na

Andrea said...

What a handsome little man - he's adoreable and as always your photography is beautiful.

Kylie said...

Oooh these have me feeling so excited!! I love those little newborn faces...they are priceless. Just beautiful. xxx

Natalie said...

Nicole, you are talented!!!!

You learnt off your sister(just Kidding).
xx

Chenoa Goedhart said...

Nic, I just responded to your comment on my blog before realising that you probably wouldn't get to read it! ha ha

So here I am to say hi! Wow, more beautiful piccies...I love the last b+w one, too cute! I really love the ones of Byron a couple of posts back too, gorgeous subject, very talented mum! :)

Stay well,
xxx