Saturday, March 29, 2008

My New Website

I've bit the bullet. I've gone and got myself my very own domain name and website template!!!

*happy dance*

I’m so excited I can hardly contain myself. I've been a busy little bee the last few days playing around with it all. There is so much to do. It will take me quite a while to get it all sorted. Not only is there the website issue (i.e. the fun part) but I have to sort out all the intricacies of having one's own business (i.e. the not so fun part). I’m in no hurry. My website won’t be live until the second half of the year. For now, I'm just fine tuning it all and having fun at the same time.

Speaking of fine tuning, I've been trying to fine tune my ‘Lily’ photo technique. She is just so damn hard to get decent shots of. It really is a two man job. One person distracting her and the other – meaning me – taking some photos.

How do you think I went today?


I do just love this photo of Lily – her little eyebrow raised just so. Cracks me up when I look at it. Another one that cracks me up is her tanty shot…and boy did she pull a doozy tonight at bedtime. She is 19 months now – must be getting closer to the ‘terrible twos’.


And just so he isn’t left out…here is a shot of Byron from today - I love the intense aura about it.

8 comments:

Kylie said...

Hey Nic! I just adore that "tanty" shot of your precious Lily! Just love it!!!

MacPhee Family said...

I love the tanty shot too. You can just imagine the screams and cries with the arms throwing about. You totally got the "moment"

MrsPfeiff said...

LOL I love it!! PMSL that's a cracker of a tanty shot!!

Melza said...

How fantastic about your website!!! I am way off doing that - I need to get my shots right first, and don't talk to me about pp!!! Honestly I don't know where you find the time......

Love those shots!

Mel xo

Rachael said...

Nic,

That is fantastic news about your very own website....so very exciting!

I love the "tanty" shot too! I also love the shot of Byron....he just takes amazing photos...such an intense looking little man you have there!

Rach x

Andrea said...

Meant to come back earlier and say.. yay for the website!! and I adore the tanty shot... too cute and a perfect one to show her when she 'complains' when she has an almost 2 year old herself hehe!

Natalie said...

She is so adorable!! I am a very lucky aunty. I just lvoe the tanty. I have now gotten Anthea hooked on this too. I am glad you have started your website. I hope you chose the short awesome name instead of the long one. Love Nat xxx

Naomi V said...

That is great Nic - cant' wait to see your website - you are going to do so great.xx