Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The art of closing one's eyes


Have you ever watched a little toddler try to close their eyes on demand? It’s one of my favourite things to do; watch Lily try to close her eyes. It’s hilarious, the way she squinches up her eyes as if it’s the only way to keep them closed. The concentration on her face is just priceless. I close my eyes and she tries to copy. I must admit, as she’s getting older, she’s getting better. I’ll be kinda sad when she figures out how to close those big gorgeous eyes of hers in a relaxed manner. Until then, I plan on making the most of our little game!

While I'm here...some more pics of my gorgeous girl!


(wearing Byron’s macaroni necklace)

2 comments:

MrsPfeiff said...

Nic, this made me LOL. Each night when I put Harry to bed I say "show Mummy how you close your eyes" and he does a face just like Lily's, squints at me, and then giggles his little heart out. It's so hilarious and I'm going to miss it too when he learns to do it properly. Must catch it on video.

K xxx

Kylie said...

She's too cute!