Friday, March 21, 2008

Breathtaking...

Oh my gosh she is stunning! I knew she was gorgeous but jeepers I had no idea she was this gorgeous - photos simply do not do her justice (or at least my brother's ones don't he he he).

If this isn’t the cutest three year old going around town then I don’t know what is. Not only is she beautiful but she has the most endearing, sweet personality to boot.

I was so excited to whip out my camera today. I followed her around like a sick puppy. She was more then obliging with the poses. She would move around like some little model on the catwalk – striking poses everywhere – I loved it.

We had a BBQ at my sisters place with the whole family. Gee it was nice to catch up. I miss my brother and his family. The interaction between Byron and Ashlie was gorgeous – I got some cute photos of that but that will have to wait for another day.

For tonight, I just had to share my beautiful niece with the world!






3 comments:

Andrea said...

What a beautiful little girl, so grown up yet with such child like innocence. The 4th pic down she looks abit like Byron - I think its the nose and mouth, I'm not sure but I guess its all in the gentics from your side of the family somewhere.

I adore the top pic and bottom pic - she's a cutie and will no doubt break a few boys hearts in the years to come!

Kylie said...

I was waiting for these photos to appear - knowing that you would have had your camera out!! What a beautiful little girl - she is truly gorgeous! Can't wait to see what other gems you have in store!

Melza said...

She is too cute!