Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My first 'newbie' shoot

One of my good mates just had her second little baby girl 5 weeks ago. It was a pleasure to take some pictures for her.

Taking pictures of 5 week old babies is way harder then I thought it would be. Little Miss M was wide awake the whole time so no ‘sleeping’ baby opportunities. I had heard that if you are doing a newborn session you should aim to shoot them when they are less then 2 weeks old – the sleepy stage. That said, she was a darling little thing as was her big sister (just under 13 months older).

I was pretty happy with the result bearing in mind my previous experience in this department – which was nothing.






And one of Little Miss A...just check out those eyes. Amazing.

3 comments:

MrsPfeiff said...

Man, I love your B&W conversion...which do you use?!

I love number one with her gorgeous little eyes...I love her and Mum, it's a beautiful shot. What does Mum think? I'm sure she's thrilled!

You're doing an ace job, Nic!!

K xxx

Melza said...

Great job Nic!

Naomi V said...

Wow these are fantastic. You are such a natural! You should start your business sooner than later - I reckon you are just as good as most out there if not better.

Well done.